Aerial view of Mason & Dixon Lines Incorporated headquarters and the surrounding area. The trucking company was located near the intersection of North Eastman Road and the Johnson City Highway, now named Fort Henry Drive. E. Ward King was president and treasurer of the company; Stewart T. King was the vice president; Lloyd W. Pendleton was the secretary; D. Ruth Pickering was the assistant secretary.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.