Two members of the Kingsport Fire Department, station No. 2, with fire truck. This station is located at 1804 Crescent Drive, between Fort Henry Drive (then named Johnson City Highway) and Center Street(then Bristol Highway). Jas C. Taylor was the chief.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.