Exterior view of Morelock Motors located at 835 on the Bristol Highway. This company sold Nash vehicles along with used cars. Rass Morelock owned the business.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.