Dance students at the Newcomb Dance Studio. The Studio was owned by Larry Newcomb and was located on W. Sullivan Street.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1951
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.