The congregation of Oakwood Forest Christian Church gathers at the “future site” of the Church. The Church was built at 1713 E. Sevier.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1955
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.