Oklahoma School was a 1 room school house located at the west end of Wateree Street. Mrs. H.E.P. Clifford is fourth from left, front row.
Date Taken: 1910
Collection(s): Photograph Compilation Collection, 1909-1983 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.