The Power Equipment Company, located at 121 Clay Street, sold farm machinery, construction equipment, and supplies.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1953
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.