Pyle’s Repair and Welding Shop and Simpson’s Service Station was located at 700 W. Center Street. The building to the right of the photo at 699 W. Center was vacant at the time the photo was taken.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1954
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.