Robinson Transfer Motor Line, Inc. was located on Wilcox Drive. Amos Robinson was president, Harold A. Robinson was vice president, and Mrs. Catherine Robinson was the secretary treasurer.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1956
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.