View of the Rotherwood Mansion. Rotherwood is located off of Netherland Inn Road. Built by Reverend Frederick A. Ross, it was named after the home of Cedric the Saxon of England in Sir Walter Scott’s 1820 novel “Ivanhoe.”
Date Taken: 1936
Collection(s): William Highsmith Collection, 1934-1938 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.