Parking lot located on Shelby Street, along the section between Market and Center Streets. S.H. Kress and Company, Charles Stores Company Incorporated, and Yellow Cab Company are shown. S.H. Kress, located at 218-20 Broad Street, was managed by Russel C. Berthold. Charles Stores Company Incorporated, located at 200-06 Broad Street, was managed by William R. Hamilton. Yellow Cab Company, located at 124 West Market Street, was owned by Tyler G. Seals.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.