The interior of Sterling Jewelry. The jewelry store, located at 131 Broad Street, was owned by Omar Robinson and carried watches, jewelry, and diamonds.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.