Exterior view of The Sandwich King restaurant located at 207 Broad Street. The restaurant was owned by Mrs. Ann Richardson Sharp. The Sandwich King Pool Room was located in the rear of the restaurant.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.