Exterior view of The Snack Shop and Kingsport Office Supply Company. The Snack Shop was located at 211 Commerce Street and was owned by George Karakas. Kingsport Office Supply was located at 200-202 East Market Street and was owned by C.K. Koffman and S.E. McAmis.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.