Toledo Scales and Clayton’s Hobby Shop were located at 1779 on Ft. Henry Drive. Clayton’s Hobby Shop was owned by Arthur F. Clayton. The “S” on the building next door is the beginning of the sign for Skateland. Skateland was owned by Ray McCoy.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1962
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.