A view looking towards the intersection of West Center Street and West Sullivan Street. The building on the left has a sign for Mary’s Restaurant that was operated by Ralph B. Craft. Mary’s was located at 895 West Center Street.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1955
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.