Miss Clara Browning and patients at the Well-Baby Clinic sponsored by St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. The clinic , located at 1701 Jared Drive on Long Island, sought to “promote the physical welfare of the island’s residents through service to children below the age of six years.” The facility closed about 1985 because of declining patient volume resulting from limited facilities. Doctor A.K. Husband oversaw the facility.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.