Exterior view of Bon Ton Cleaners, The Sport Shop, and Billing’s Grocery. Bon Ton Cleaners, located at 115 East Market Street, was owned by Neal G. Ketron. The Sport Shop, located at 111 East Market Street, was owned by David Dean, John Gouge, and Harold Slagle. The Sport Shop sold sporting goods, bicycles, boats, guns, ammunition, camping equipment, outdoor clothing, fishing tackle and equipment, outboard motors, and boats. Billing’s Grocery, located at 107 East Market Street, was owned by Dewey C. Billings.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.