Eddie Booth (on right) and George Armour (left) inside the Armour Drug Store. Armour Drug Store was located at 1453 Bristol Highway.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1950
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.