The Texas Steer Drive-In was located at 420 W. Center Street and was owned by William B. Harrell.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1950
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.