Exterior view of Billington Music Company, located at 212 Cherokee Street. The piano repair shop was owned by Elmer L. Billington and Laura Billington.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.