Billington Music company

Exterior view of Billington Music Company, located at 212 Cherokee Street. The piano repair shop was owned by Elmer L. Billington and Laura Billington.

Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.

Date Taken: 1946


ID#: 828-46


Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.