Customers eating at the Mason & Dixon lunch counter. The trucking company was located on Eastman Road. E. Ward King was president and treasurer of the company; Stewart T. King was the vice president; Lloyd W. Pendleton was the secretary; D. Ruth Pickering was the assistant secretary.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.