The George Washington Carver Library was opened June 10, 1951. The library was the only branch established by the Kingsport Public Library. It closed October 1, 2007.
Date Taken: 1951
Collection(s): Kingsport Public Library Palmer Room Collection, 1890-1977
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.