The Kingsport Inn was located at 415 Broad Street. The Kingsport Inn opened in the Spring of 1917 and closed in the Spring of 1960.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1950
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.