Exterior view of Latimer-Looney Chevrolet Incorporated, located at 707 East Sullivan Street. The business sold automobiles and batteries, and provided repair services. The dealership president was Julian L. Latimer Jr.; Robert F. Looney was the vice president; B. Lee McClellan was the treasurer; Mrs. Ruth E. Fish was the secretary. Latimer-Looney was formed in 1938 when Lane Latimer and Bob Looney, Sr. formed the Latimer-Looney Chevrolet Company. Bob Looney eventually bought out Latimer and continued to run the business with his sons Alex and Bob, Jr.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.