The Sanitary Barber Shop, owned and operated by B.B. Sullivan, was located on Broad Street. The name was later changed to Paradise Barber Shop.
From left to right: G.R. Walsh, L.L. Powell, and B.B. Sullivan.
Date Taken: 1922
Collection(s): Photograph Compilation Collection, 1909-1983 and undated
ID#: KCMC249 Sanitary Barber
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.