The interior of Young’s Tire Service. The establishment was operated by George Young and was located at on the corner of West Sullivan and Roller Street.
Date Taken: 1941
Collection(s): Photograph Compilation Collection, 1909-1983 and undated
ID#: KCMC249 Youngs Tire int
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.