Sign for the Beacon Drive-In located at 530 West Center Street. Customers could remain in their cars while enjoying milk shakes, hamburgers, sandwiches, and regular dinners. The Beacon’s specialty was hickory flavored Pit Bar-B-Q.
Date Taken: 1953
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.