Display booth for the Clinchfield Supply Company. Clinchfield Supply Company was located on East Market Street at the corner of Wexler.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1952
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.