Jo Ann’s was located at 242 East Center Street, and the Man Shop was located at 246 East Center Street on the corner of Center and Cherokee streets.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1949
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.