The exterior of the Kingsport Hosiery Mills. The building on the left contained a full-fashioned hosiery department while the right building dealt with seamless hosiery. The mill was incorporated 13 March 1917. The Kingsport Hosiery Mills was controlled by the W.B. Davis and Son Company.
Date Taken: Undated
Collection(s): Kingsport Public Library Palmer Room Collection, 1890-1977
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.