The Kingsport Inn was located at 415 Broad Street.The Kingsport Inn opened in the Spring of 1917 and closed in the Spring of 1960.
Date Taken: Undated
Collection(s): Kingsport Public Library Palmer Room Collection, 1890-1977
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.