View overlooking Bloomingdale Road near the intersection with Beason Well Road (Old Beason Well Road). The large house in the left center hidden slightly by trees was home of the family of Andrew Elbert Catron, Sr. and later his son Andrew Elbert (A.E.) Ketron, Jr. The Ketrons once owned most of the land in the area, and many of the area’s roads are named for family members.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1953
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.