Exterior view of Saint Dominic’s Church, then located on Crescent Drive at the corner of Watauga Street. Reverend Thomas Woodley was the pastor. The building is now Saint Dominic’s School, and the address is now listed as 1474 East Center Street.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.