Interior of the Seals Motor Corporation. The company was located at 118 Shelby Street. Tyler G. Seals was the president of the company.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1950
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.