Southern Shoe Stores was located at 119 Broad Street. Next door, to the right of the shoe shop, was Joseph’s Jewelers at 115 Broad Street. Between the two businesses was an entrance to the Nall Building at 117 Broad. The Nall Building had several occupants including Dr. Miller, Feathers Beauty School, and the Kingdom Hall for Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1951
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.