View of the east side of Kingsport Drug Store / Tipton Building. Offices located on the second floor were for Dr. Enoch W. Tipton and Dr. W. Henry Reed and the office of Optometrist Dr. Charles G. Frye.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.