Exterior view of A&P Super Market, located at 201 East New Street. George W. Stott was the manager. To the left is Macgil Restaurant, located at 209 east New Street. The restaurant was owned by Joseph E. Gill and Felix G. McMillon.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.