Exterior area of Brashear Electric. The business was located at 117 East Market Street; Chas S. Ireson was the president. Engleman’s Radio Service can be seen on the left side of the photograph. Engleman’s was located at 113 East Market Street; John B. Engleman was the owner.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.