View of either Federal Dyestuff and Chemical Corporation or Union Dye and Chemical Corporation. The two industries were located at the same location near the current location of Lincoln Street and South Wilcox Drive. Federal Dyestuff was incorporated in 1915, and was sold in 1918 thus becoming Union Dye. The later company went bankrupt in 1921.
Date Taken: undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.