Exterior of the Harkleroad Feed Company. Harkleroad Feed Company was located at 124 E. Market and was owned by Mrs. Margaret D. and Robert H. Harkleroad. The store sold feeds, seeds, insecticides, farm machinery, fertilizers, bee and poultry supplies, garden tools, and freezers.
Photographer: Carl C. Swann
Date Taken: Undated
Collection(s): Carl Swann Collection, 1930-1974
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.