Construction on the soon-to-open McCrory’s Stores building at 322-328 Broad Street. McCrory’s was located on the corner of Broad and New streets.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1949
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.