Scene from inside the Naval Reserve Center. The Naval Reserve Center was established in 1946 for the purpose of training and administratively supporting the Navel Reserve Surface program. The center was located on the grounds of the Holston Army Ammunition Plant just off of Highway 11-W west of Kingsport.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.