McAninch Market was located at 702-704 Bristol Highway (now East Center Street). The business was owned by R.C. McAninch.
Date Taken: pre 1940
Collection(s): Frank McAninch Collection, 1862-2008 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.